test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Liberated borg cannot be unlocked as of current

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
I keep seeing the devs telling us to go to the c-store to unlock the liberated borg character BUT as of right now (im a lifetime sub) the unlock section in the c-store is empty.

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Laminblake wrote: »
    I keep seeing the devs telling us to go to the c-store to unlock the liberated borg character BUT as of right now (im a lifetime sub) the unlock section in the c-store is empty.

They have brought the C store down. Too many trying at once to redeem. They said it will be back up ASAP.
    edited January 2010
    Nefertari wrote: »
    They have brought the C store down. Too many trying at once to redeem. They said it will be back up ASAP.

makes sense. the one thing they dont test during the "test" fails miserably....
    edited January 2010
    This thread is new and exciting. Just like the other 7 above and below it.

Now for something a little less passive agressive:

They know, they've said they know and are working on a fix.

Is it annoying? Very. Just like when we found out pre-order items would not be available for head start, now Lifer items aren't available.
    edited January 2010
    Laminblake wrote: »

I am going to wait until launch to fix the problem. I will start then. I want my bonus gifts from direct2drive anyways....
    edited January 2010
    IM not too worried about the whole thing, i bet it will be back up in an hour or so, ill just eat some pizza while i wait :)
This discussion has been closed.