test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can't stay connected

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
Is anyone having trouble simply staying connected to the game. I am constantly disconnecting....Now all i see is connecting to account server :-(

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Is anyone having trouble simply staying connected to the game. I am constantly disconnecting....

I was fine till I went to talk to Sulu. I got kicked out, now it keeps saying connecting to account server.
    edited January 2010
    Is anyone having trouble simply staying connected to the game. I am constantly disconnecting....

Yes. Almost every instance change i get "disconnected from game server" and takes me ages to log back in, if I can make it past the loading screen without more "disconnected from server" messages.
    edited January 2010
    Yea these servers are excellent!!! How great i can't even play the f***ing game!!!!!!
    edited January 2010
    I was a bit mad I didnt get the head-start from Gamestop (Canada) but seeing the way the server are handling the load... I'm feeling a bit better :D

Misery LOVES company

P.S. I really hope all you head-start guys do get to enjoy a smooth get-go in fact :cool:
    edited January 2010
    CptKirk wrote: »
    I was a bit mad I didnt get the head-start from Gamestop (Canada) but seeing the way the server are handling the load... I'm feeling a bit better :D

Misery LOVES company

P.S. I really hope all you head-start guys do get to enjoy a smooth get-go in fact :cool:

You're not missing anything man...
    edited January 2010
    Nefertari wrote: »
    I was fine till I went to talk to Sulu. I got kicked out, now it keeps saying connecting to account server.

I still haven't found Sulu. Any ideas?
This discussion has been closed.