What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

== Imperial Romulan Fleet (IRF) ==

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Jola'tru all of you who are Romulan in Heart Do you have what it takes to serve the true Empress of the Romulan people Donatra? Are you a loyal committed Romulan citizen of the empire? Are you worthy of a commission in Imperial Romulan Fleet? If your answer is "yes" to those questions then you may have found a new mission in life as well as a home serving the Imperial Romulan Empire.

Here is a link to join the IRF http://community.romulanempire.com/index.php?/forum/5-imperial-romulan-academy/?
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Jola'tru all of you who are Romulan in Heart Do you have what it takes to serve the true Empress of the Romulan people Donatra? Are you a loyal committed Romulan citizen of the empire? Are you worthy of a commission in Imperial Romulan Fleet? If your answer is "yes" to those questions then you may have found a new mission in life as well as a home serving the Imperial Romulan Empire.

Here is a link to join the IRF http://community.romulanempire.com/index.php?/forum/5-imperial-romulan-academy/?
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    The Empress needs YOU!
    Please join the fight against the usurper!
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Tag your it.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Tag your it.

LOL, Jolan'Tru Phoenix Lord I hope all is well with the Vulcan Fleet.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Hail and well met. All is quiet in my sector of space.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Hail and well met. All is quiet in my sector of space.

I look forward to talking to you.
  • Options
    edited May 2010

• Options
    edited May 2010
    The Empress needs YOU!
    Please join the fight against the usurper!
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Allied Fleet Bump.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Jolan'tru my friends. Hope all is well
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Jolan'tru. Just a little bump from the 23rd.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    my only question to be.. when the actual Romulan Star Empire gets released in the game... wont you guys kind of wasted alot of time forming one with alien races, when you can just make....actual Romulans, LoL, I just would have thought that to be a bit annoying =P im sure you can allways just change the appearance of your existing characters and make new Romulan ones, just sucks that youll have to reform your fleet and everything O_o
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    my only question to be.. when the actual Romulan Star Empire gets released in the game... wont you guys kind of wasted alot of time forming one with alien races, when you can just make....actual Romulans, LoL, I just would have thought that to be a bit annoying =P im sure you can allways just change the appearance of your existing characters and make new Romulan ones, just sucks that youll have to reform your fleet and everything O_o

Jolan'tru tomatopastemoose the Alien the we made as Romulans will stay in the Federation
    or Klingon Empire making new characters is fine we just happ that we will be able to play
    as a real Romulan soon.
  • Options
    edited May 2010

• Options
    edited May 2010
    Evan_Kross wrote: »
    Jolan'tru. Just a little bump from the 23rd.

Thanks for the bump! :D
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    hi you may now me as the fleet admiral of 111th fleet which has been despanded due to no one being online i would like to play in the romulan faction when it comes out and was wondering if there could be a slight chance you would let me + two of my members into your fleet as you are romulan as i dont want to run a fleet again but the dicision is undisided yet i just want to know if you will let us in at a ferly desent rank of commodore or rear admiral sorry excuse fed ranking i am still lerning romulan ranks
    solo21
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Solo21 wrote: »
    hi you may now me as the fleet admiral of 111th fleet which has been despanded due to no one being online i would like to play in the romulan faction when it comes out and was wondering if there could be a slight chance you would let me + two of my members into your fleet as you are romulan as i dont want to run a fleet again but the dicision is undisided yet i just want to know if you will let us in at a ferly desent rank of commodore or rear admiral sorry excuse fed ranking i am still lerning romulan ranks
    solo21

Jolan'tru Solo21 I do not see way not Join the Romulan Empire forums and we can talk.

http://community.romulanempire.com/i...ulan-academy/?
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Allied Fleet bump.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Allied Fleet bump.

Thanks again! :D
  • Options
    edited May 2010

• Options
    edited May 2010
    So until the Romulan faction comes out, do you just use the Unknown Alien type and Federation ships or create half-breeds? This is an honest question not intended to provoke. :)
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    So I am now a Life time member, and tonight I build my new computer....:D
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Suilebhain wrote: »
    So until the Romulan faction comes out, do you just use the Unknown Alien type and Federation ships or create half-breeds? This is an honest question not intended to provoke. :)

thats sort of what my main is...
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Interesting. I had an interest in this and then I found out that I used my maximum allotment of my slots (come on, Cryptic! TWO slots?) so I will have to wait until I buy slots, probably when the actual Romulan faction comes out.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Suilebhain wrote: »

Yes I use the Alien to make a Half Romulan 'Human in the Federation.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Please return to page 1 where you belong, allies!
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    XO says you got to go. So to top of the list you are. :D
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    XO says you got to go. So to top of the list you are. :D

Jolan'tru Phoenix Thanks :)
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Thanks for the bumps.
    With some Crptic points for the C-Store you can purchase 2 more slots (500 credits). Pend where you got your game and what subscription you have, you may have a few hunderd Cryptic points to get add ons from the store. If you have no credits, 500 points cost $6.25, just an option to consider.