• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Allied Fleet Bump
    edited August 2010
    Allied Fleet Bump
    edited August 2010
    Jola'tru all of you who are Romulan in Heart Do you have what it takes to save the true Empress of the Romulan people Donatra from the Borg? {until the Romulans are playable} Are you willing to have a commission in Starfleet to do so ? If your answer is "yes" to those questions then you may have found a new mission in life as well as a home in the Imperial Romulan Fleet.

If you are interested in becoming a part of the community please visit our website at RomulanEmpire.com
    IRF Video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyw1Pr9wRPg
    edited August 2010
    Allied Fleet Bump!
    edited August 2010
    Jola'tru all of you who are Romulan in Heart Do you have what it takes to save the true Empress of the Romulan people Donatra from the Borg? {until the Romulans are playable} Are you willing to have a commission in Starfleet to do so ? If your answer is "yes" to those questions then you may have found a new mission in life as well as a home in the Imperial Romulan Fleet.

If you are interested in becoming a part of the community please visit our website at RomulanEmpire.com
    IRF Video
    edited August 2010
    Do you have what it takes to serve the true Empress of the Romulan people?
    Are you a loyal committed Romulan citizen of the empire? Are you worthy of a commission in Imperial Romulan Fleet?

If your answer is "yes" to those questions then you may have found a new mission in life as well as a home serving the Imperial Romulan Empire.

edited August 2010

IRF Video

That was so lmao I had to edit hear to heart.:o
    edited August 2010
    DeRhamme wrote: »
    Jola'tru all of you who are Romulan in Hear

Dear sir/ma'am,

No offense intended: I've been following this post for quite a while biding my time for a proper response, now that I can offer some insight on something I think it's now or never. While your bumps are likely appreciated, I think they would be appreciated even more if you took a little bit more time to spell check. Romulan in Hear? I'm afraid that seems silly & I can't take it very seriously.

Unless you are referring to the pointy ears.

Jola'tru all of you who are Romulan in hearing... nope still silly :p

I like the rest though. :D

Now I know it would be a lot of work to go back & edit every single post but if you're gonna post the same thing over & over again at least take the time to add 1 measly letter at the end there (& while you're at it, no need to capitalize heart) & always remember to check for errors every time; regardless of how polished you may think something is. I personally always check documents 3 times at the very least before releasing them to the public eye.

See this as it is, a friendly tip & not an insult regarding your minor oversight.

If you want to represent something, take a little time & pride in your work

Thank you for your attention.

& now without further ado; my personal commitment speech!

Most certainly if the Romulan faction is ever realized this is the place to be recruited! I would submit to the rule of the empress, for my copper based blood burns green as the heart of Romulus! Until that time comes; I'm afraid my services are needed elsewhere & would not be fair of me to spread my contributions so thinly to the point where I'd be little more than a background member of your current fleet.

When the dawn of the Romulan Empire breaks the horizon; you can bet I'll stand proudly & rep the green! As one of the most highly anticipated features of STO, I'll bet you will gain 80+% of all Romulans looking to join a fleet; we have to stick together after the decimation of the capital homeworld! I'd have far preferred to have Romulan faction at start off even if it meant less content all around; then there would be a three way balance like AvP, the good monkeys in the middle, the bad outcasts & the ugly war mongers!

All roads lead to Romulus!

Jolan Tru
    -DrD
    edited August 2010
    Jolan'ter Dr.Dr0iDr3wiD

Thank you for letting me know.
    edited August 2010
    You're very welcome!

Never give up with this post!

Long live Romulus!
    edited August 2010

IRF Video
    edited August 2010
    Are you a loyal committed Romulan citizen of the empire? Are you worthy of a commission in Imperial Romulan Fleet?

If your answer is "yes" to those questions then you may have found a new mission in life as well as a home serving the Imperial Romulan Empire.

edited August 2010
    Allied Fleet Bump
    edited August 2010
    Jolan'tru my Romulan Brothers Sisters the time is coming ( we hope by season 3 or 4 the Romulan's will be Playable ) That is when we the Romulan People will take back our Government and we will keep fighting to take back what is ours Sela and her friends, the Klingons and all in our way will stop us.

PS
    Look out for that JJ dude your Home World my be the next to go.:eek:
    edited August 2010
    Friendly fleet bump to our Romulan friends!

Peace and long life.
    edited August 2010
    Good morning. I still have cookies to deliever. :D Here have a basket and an Allied Fleet Bump .
    edited August 2010

IRF Video
    edited August 2010

edited August 2010
    Allied Fleet Bump
    edited August 2010
    Allied Fleet Bump
    edited August 2010
    Allied Fleet Bump
    edited August 2010

IRF Video
    edited August 2010
    Allied Fleet Bump
    edited August 2010
    Allied Fleet Bump for our Romulan cousins!!

LLAP
    edited August 2010
    Allied Fleet Bump
    edited August 2010

edited August 2010
    Allied Fleet Bump for our Romulan cousins!!

LLAP

Jolan'tru Bradley thank you my Vulcan friend
    edited August 2010

IRF Video
    edited August 2010
    Jolan'tru my Romulan Brothers Sisters the time has come to fight back we the Romulan People will take back our Government and our space we will keep fight Sela and her friends will die, the Klingons nor the Federation will stop us. If you would like to join us in the fight to save the Romulan Empire
    http://romulanempire.com/
    edited August 2010
    Allied Fleet Bump