test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Badgey Demands You Visit the Lobi Store!

baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,730 Community Moderator
With today's launch, you can get new items from Lower Decks and more, including a free giveaway, and Badgey!

https://www.playstartrekonline.com/en/news/article/11571443
GrWzQke.png
Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
----> Contact Customer Support <----
Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
Tagged:

Comments

• fleetcaptain5#1134 fleetcaptain5 Member Posts: 5,049 Arc User
    I'm hoping that those traits, Personal Space Trait – Drookmani Salvage Claim and Personal Ground Trait – Barter By Combat mean that it will be feasible to program auto pick up of all loot in the not too distant future.

From my layman's perspective, it seems like that the way these traits work mechanically, means that a hurdle in the programming of this solution has been overcome.

Also, a vanity shield with the visuals of the Orion sword would probably look pretty awesome.
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,301 Arc User
    I'm hoping that those traits ... mean that it will be feasible to program auto pick up of all loot in the not too distant future.
    Those traits suggest the items will be dropping straight into your Inventory and so not looting will be required, but auto-loot already happens on Consoles and I'd absolutely love it if they implemented it on PC too.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,404 Arc User
    A shame the damage of most of the stuff is downright shameful and insulting because they're fun to look at/listen to.
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
  • captainrc1captainrc1 Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    No Moopsie?!?! I am so thoroughly disappointed!!! /s
    msivh34y8fiv.jpg
  • tilartatilarta Member Posts: 1,801 Arc User
    Starting today and running until October 1st at 12pm PT, you can log in to the Promotions Tab of the Zen Store and claim two new Lower Decks inspired cosmetic items, the Vulcan Visor and the Vulcan Bob Hairdo!

Clarification requested, are these items intended to be per character?
    I anticipated that the items would be account wide unlocks.

I had to claim the box 6 times to unlock the costume options for my primary characters.

Bees like honey, they don't like vinegar.
    Everytime someone makes a character that is an copy of an existing superhuman, Creativity is sad :'(
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,854 Arc User
    tilarta wrote: »
    Starting today and running until October 1st at 12pm PT, you can log in to the Promotions Tab of the Zen Store and claim two new Lower Decks inspired cosmetic items, the Vulcan Visor and the Vulcan Bob Hairdo!

I had to claim the box 6 times to unlock the costume options for my primary characters.

It is supposed to be an account unlock but is currently flagged as a character only unlock. I mentioned that on Reddit and one of the mods here first confirmed in another thread that this is a bug and is going to be fixed.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • smacairtsmacairt Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    WHERE IS MY MOOPSY COMBAT PET!

8melkxjaez0d.png
  • apfarmakisapfarmakis Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I love the new Lower Decks stuff but could you please make the hairstyles and the Vulcan implants accessible to Android characters?
  • dragunfyrdragunfyr Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited September 18
    Good luck with getting a Combat Pet Badgey. I've opened 11 Badgey packs and haven't received one. Thanks Cryptic!!!
    Post edited by dragunfyr on
  • qqqqiiqqqqii Member Posts: 481 Arc User
    sthe91 wrote: »

It is supposed to be an account unlock but is currently flagged as a character only unlock. I mentioned that on Reddit and one of the mods here first confirmed in another thread that this is a bug and is going to be fixed.

Didn't even apply to the first character I tried on.
    dgbgfnkqi05e.png
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,854 Arc User
    edited September 18
    qqqqii wrote: »
    sthe91 wrote: »

Didn't even apply to the first character I tried on.

Did you open the boxes and what species was the character?
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.