test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PC Patch Notes for 9/3/24

baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,731 Community Moderator
edited September 17 in Release Notes
Check out the exciting changes coming to Star Trek Online in our latest patch notes!

https://www.playstartrekonline.com/en/news/article/11571170
GrWzQke.png
Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
----> Contact Customer Support <----
Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• generalklanggeneralklang Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I keep waiting for: "resolved an issue where players could not select bridge officers for their shuttlecraft"
  • nikkiduboisnikkidubois Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 3
    I am waiting for: "Resolved an issue with the Discovery-Class variant (T5 and above) of the Intrepid family which causes all windows, emblem and ship-name to float."

Oddly enough the T4 Version doesent have this problem, so I have to use my T4 Discovery until it gets fixed eventually.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,159 Arc User
    I am waiting for: "Resolved an issue with the Discovery-Class variant (T5 and above) of the Intrepid family which causes all windows, emblem and ship-name to float."

Oddly enough the T4 Version doesent have this problem, so I have to use my T4 Discovery until it gets fixed eventually.
    I keep waiting for: "resolved an issue where players could not select bridge officers for their shuttlecraft"

Have you submitted bug reports on this ? If not unless they are unaware nothing can be done and possibly rectified.
  • baucoinbaucoin Member Posts: 775 Arc User
    Thank you for fixing the choke point visuals on Kobali. They've been missing for a while now.
This discussion has been closed.