test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

bug contributing too tier 3 fleet project

I am having a problem trying to contribute Boffs into the slots. When I pull up the fleet donate to project the tabs and nothing works donate. I have tried drag Boff also and it does not work period. I have tried other toons to see if it is a bug on the character but still no go need help to complete this upgrade so we can move on to the next set of upgrades or we are stuck here and can progress no further in upgrading our station. :|

Answers

• eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,208 Arc User
    You have posted in the tribble test server sub forum. Is this the case or did you mean to post in the holodeck sub foru, if so just request a mod to move this thread for you.
  • kf4tvikf4tvi Member Posts: 165 Arc User
    Greetings. Just curious if you were a fleet administrator with permission to change fleet settings? If so verify that the ability to donate those resources is selected. If you do not have access yourself, a quick message to one of your fleet administrators may provide a positive outcome. LLAP
  • adamwilson1986adamwilson1986 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    @darkbladejk sorry to tag we got another issue with a fleetie who needs more help :), hope this helps with bringing this closer to getting it fixed. Thank you darkblade :)