test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Playing Older Borg TFOs on Console?

specterag#1980 specterag Member Posts: 3 Arc User
Greetings!

I've come across a bit of a problem when it comes to the Borg TFOs, matchmaking-wise, and I need some help/insight.

For some time now, I've been going back and playing through the game, properly and in order this time, angling for 100% completion. I'm currently doing all the Borg related tasks associated with the Borg Advance story arc, and I'm at the part where I'm going through all the older TFOs and completing them. Thanks to the Elite difficulty, I've gotten to participate and complete most of the TFOs, but there are two Advanced Level TFOs left that I cannot seem to ever get anyone to que up for. And those are "Infected: Manus", and "Cure Applied". I could create a private session and play the TFOs solo, but from what I remember about Cure Applied, doing that solo will be next to impossible.

So, my question is kinda two-fold. Firstly, I'm naturally gonna ask if anyone here would be willing to complete these two TFOs with me. I play primarily on Xbox (runs better than my pc). And secondly, how difficult would it be to add older TFOs like these to the random rotations? Or to bump them up to Elite Difficulty to entice more players into running it? Maybe even add the ability to have your Boffs accompany you if you're having to play the TFOs solo?

Regardless, I do need help with these (and probably other older TFOs down the line) as they've been sitting in my que for over three days now and me having to skip over them for now to complete other stuff.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on
Tagged:

Comments

• davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,600 Arc User
    It might help to join an active fleet on xbox, and ask your fleetmates to group with you. Many fleets schedule get-togethers to do TFOs and list the time in the Fleet Events, or the fleet might have a discord where you can ask.
  • specterag#1980 specterag Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    It might help to join an active fleet on xbox, and ask your fleetmates to group with you. Many fleets schedule get-togethers to do TFOs and list the time in the Fleet Events, or the fleet might have a discord where you can ask.

I've gone that route, and only got one other to join. We decided to give it a go with just the two of us and we botched it pretty bad. He ended up leaving the mission before we could complete it.
This discussion has been closed.