test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Need More Competitive TFOs

There's only three Competitive TFOs and people hardly play the ones there. This makes it hard to get Assessed Stratagem components in order to buy stuff from the Competitive Reputation.

It needs both a few more Ground and Space TFOs, and i think a remake of the current ones so people will actually play them.

Comments

• Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,009 Arc User
    Featured Event TFO's will allow you to claim Competitive Marks, and you can run the upgrade project to get one Assessed Stratagem per day.

However, I do think there's a gap needing filled here - not necessarily needing new TFO's, but something to encourage players to participate in the existing TFO's.
    Endeavors, perhaps?
    A new Event?
    A daily/weekly mission?
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    drycraeft#5841 drycraeft Member Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited February 20
    After the event is over though nobody will play the competitive TFOs. You only get 1 Assessed Stratagem a day doing the project, unless the DEVS are willing to increase it to 5 then there's going to be no other way to get these components,

There's a lack of Competitive TFOs and i think some PVE ones would be good too instead of being kind of PVP against other players.

PVP is dead and has been for a long time now so why people avoid those TFOs, some good PVE competitive style ones would be good, i know everyone will play those.