test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

O M G! Thank you!

bcstarbcstar Member Posts: 333 Arc User
Seriously do you have any idea how long i have waited to upgrade the blue beams from the T1 Constitution Reclaim ship?? LOL i am so flipping excited. now i just need to wait to get more Dilithium to upgrade them to epic haha!

https://imgur.com/a/t6f2M2f
klingon%2Bbird%2Bof%2Bprey.jpg

"bortaS bIr jablu'DI' reH QaQqu' nay'"

Revenge is a Dish, Best Served Cold ~ Khan Noonien Singh

Comments

• Options
    jarfarujarfaru Member Posts: 572 Arc User
    Yeah I have a bunch of them upgraded to15. They are so cool and love the sound they make.
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,007 Arc User
    We've been able to upgrade them for quite some time now. They're great to use for levelling, and go nicely on most of my Engy builds. :)
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    edited February 5
    I wish all levelless ship weaponry was upgradeable. Some kinds are really hard to get these days and having the ability to just reclaim them and invest the resources to upgrade them would make things a lot easier.​​
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou