test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

so i had a wee idea...

chrisevans34chrisevans34 Member Posts: 260 Arc User
with the release of upgrade tokens...i think a new one where you can select what Spec youd like on your ship...like say have a ship with temporal spec on it...i could apply token and change it to a spec i feel better suits my play style. like i never use temporal stuff so if ive had a ship with it on i just never use the boff abilities...which i feels like a waste of a spec.

and would like to go to x5 experimental upgrade on my ship :)

Also another token...we do have it but think a wee tweak be nice...the Elite boff token....add a space trait to them so my 5 boffs cud have each a space trait that can further help my ship.

yeah just a wishlist of mine.
Post edited by darkbladejk on

Comments

• Options
    darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,715 Community Moderator
    While we appreciate the feedback on stuff like this, threads of this nature fall within FCT number 7 alternatives to t5u and t6 system currently in place. While it might be cool to be able to pick our various specializations on ships and such, there are currently no plans for something like this. Please refer to FCT list seen here: https://account.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline/#/discussion/1245086/the-f-c-t-frequently-created-threads-list-2-0/p1
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
This discussion has been closed.