test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Veteran Destroyers

spock#7805 spock Member Posts: 11 Arc User
Have the Veteran Heavy Destroyers been removed from the game for Playstation?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Best Answers

• Options
    baucoinbaucoin Member Posts: 651 Arc User
    Answer ✓
    They should all still be in the ship vendor's store. I was able to find the 3 tier 5 ships and all 4 of the tier 6 ships. plus the three shuttles you can pick up. Now I was playing on Xbox, but the console versions of the game are pretty much the same.
  • Options
    Answer ✓
    I don't remember there ever being a tier 5 Jemhadar veteran ship, just the tier 6 one. But I could be wrong.

Answers

• Options
    spock#7805 spock Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Thank you. I think I've figured it out. once i was able to have the Jemhadar Heavy Destroyer of the tier 5 during the intro and now i cant.
  • Options
    annemarie30annemarie30 Member Posts: 2,600 Arc User
    I think if you dismiss it you have to go ask for another, but i forget who to ask
    We Want Vic Fontaine
  • Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,513 Arc User
    spock#7805 wrote: »
    Thank you. I think I've figured it out. once i was able to have the Jemhadar Heavy Destroyer of the tier 5 during the intro and now i cant.

A lot of things are now disabled during the tutorial missions for new captains. Some are enabled after the tutorial, some are enabled after level 20 or 20 hours of play.

• Options
    edited October 2023
    spock#7805 wrote: »

A lot of things are now disabled during the tutorial missions for new captains. Some are enabled after the tutorial, some are enabled after level 20 or 20 hours of play.

For Jemhadar all the account Temporal, Deta, and Klingon rewards require level 65 and 20 hours played.
    Account banks and earned Event rewards unlock after finishing the mission Armistice.

Also don't forget to fly out to the Narendra system for the free Sally Ride Admiralty card.
This discussion has been closed.