test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

"Despawn Enemies" Coming Up Often During Space Combat Testing Map

I've been playing on Tribble using the Space Combat Testing map and I can't tell you how often the screen for "Despawn Enemies" comes up [while I'm actively against ships] and it blocks the view, so I have to take a few seconds to click "No"...thankfully I have my weapons set to auto-fire, but that's not the point.

I can understand having "Despawn Enemies" popping up when the ship is nowhere near them, but to clearly be in the middle of a battle and having it pop up (where we have to take the time to click "No") can be tiresome and frustrating, especially if one doesn't have the weapons set to autofire which would endanger the ship.

I've also seen "Despawn Enemies" pop up, but it's simply as a small box which does nothing to obstruct anything; if the game must do that, I implore the people behind it to do that instead of the version with the one that blocks peoples' view.

Thank you. :-) Loving the game very much! <3
2rbz410.jpg

Comments

• Options
    protoneousprotoneous Member Posts: 2,990 Arc User
    Something to try is using ESC --> rearrange HUD to move the interaction menu (circled in red) away from the center of the window.

ck50e7c84q2y.jpg

d3f6kjckf5n3.jpg
  • Options
    toslover#1432 toslover Member Posts: 327 Arc User
    protoneous wrote: »
    Something to try is using ESC --> rearrange HUD to move the interaction menu (circled in red) away from the center of the window.

ck50e7c84q2y.jpg

d3f6kjckf5n3.jpg

Thank you very much for the help! :) I will make sure to try that! B)

2rbz410.jpg
  • Options
    toslover#1432 toslover Member Posts: 327 Arc User
    protoneous wrote: »

ck50e7c84q2y.jpg

d3f6kjckf5n3.jpg

Thank you very much for the help! :) I will make sure to try that! B)

I'd just moved the Interaction Window, but the "Despawn Enemies" window still pops up in the same place. Honestly, it's not so much that it blocks the screen. It's that, when it does pop up, I have to move my mouse and click the option versus when it's small [as in your first of two images] where I can just press "F" to get rid of it.

I, admittedly, just tried pressing the "Down" key on the keyboard and pressing "F" to get rid of it and I can, so that solves that issue concerning me not needing to move the mouse, but the image still blocks the screen which is my main issue.

But I still appreciate you trying to help; thank you! :)

2rbz410.jpg