test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Dear Devs: Let us use unrefined dilithium ore for Fleet Projects instead of refined ore

jkwrangler2010jkwrangler2010 Member Posts: 263 Arc User
There has been numerous debates and ideas on how to create a dilithium sink. Most veteran players probably have a stock pile of unrefined dilithium ore due to the 8,000 daily ore refinement cap. How about letting us contribute unrefined ore to fleet projects instead of refined ore? Some fleet projects are painfully slow to complete due to requiring high amounts of refined ore from players. Most players prefer saving their ore to purchase zen, ships and gear and whatever else needs ore. But unrefined ore has absolutely no use other then to become refined.
Post edited by darkbladejk on

Comments

• Options
    darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,716 Community Moderator
    While I understand the desire to want more purchasing power, this falls under FCT 25 increase of dilithium refinement cap. See FCT 25 part 2 regarding official statement on rewards given in dilithium ore. https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline#/discussion/1245086/the-f-c-t-frequently-created-threads-list-2-0/p1

/thread.
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
This discussion has been closed.