test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Lifetime dilithium refinement at the Academy.

whiteknight1xwhiteknight1x Member Posts: 188 Arc User
Please remove the Lifetime dilithium refinement from the academy and make it a avaible thought duty officer system so we don't have to keep traveling there. I personally keep forgetting to go there.

Also, would like to do that with the fleet daily dilithium duty officer mission that you get from the fleet dilithium mine. You have to go to the fleet mine to get that mission. Only 500 refine dilithium so I don't bother with it.

I wonder how many players don't do these because it kind of feels like going out of your way. Like an extra process through the day.

I just had a thought (yes, my mind is hurting.) can we incorporate the lifetime dilithium into the daily automatic refinement we already get. So instead of 8000 dilithium refined daily make it 10,000. This is a lifetime benefit so why make us jump through hoops.

Comments

• Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,005 Arc User
    I'm inclined to completely disagree with you here. Yes, we have it as a 'lifetime' benefit, and maybe we do have to jump through hoops, but there's two daily missions right there at Starfleet/Klingon Academy the give out almost 1000 dilithium each day with almost no effort involved. I've already got the full Path to 2409 on my main character but I keep doing the two missions for the really easy dilithium. And since those daily missions entail a daily visit to the Academy, I'm not going out of my way at all to get that extra refinement either.

Sure, it could have been implemented in a way that'd be more convenient for the player, but most games make you do the work for stuff like this and STO shouldn't be any different.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/