test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

If you would like to fly a Connie3 on TRIBBLE let me know! (while supplies last)

thegrandnagus1thegrandnagus1 Member Posts: 5,165 Arc User
If anyone would like to have a Connie3 on TRIBBLE send an in game mail to captain@the.grand.nagus on TRIBBLE (not live) and I will mail you back a ship.

A few important notes:

1) to be clear, "TRIBBLE" is the PC test server, so unfortunately I am only able to offer these ships to PC players and not console.

2) please limit 1 pack per person so as many people as possible can enjoy the ships.

3) please note I am only sending out ships in replies to the mails I receive on TRIBBLE. Posting your in game handle in this thread or in a PM will not result in a ship being sent to you.

4) to prevent my inbox from getting full, please do not reply back after I send you the ship. I know folks just want to say "thanks", but it's my pleasure and I hope you enjoy!

Lastly, if you decide you actually want one of these ships please take my advice and buy it for EC where you actually have a 100% chance to get it. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY GAMBLING!

Yes, it will be very expensive (at least 1.6bil as of this post) but at least it's not a gamble. If you need EC then buy zen, use that zen to buy promo packs, sell those packs on the exchange for EC, then use that EC to buy the ship.

Live Long and Prosper!

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.