test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

How much zen would it take to buy out the current event if you started at day 1? (without battling)

midevilchaos#4670 midevilchaos Member Posts: 379 Arc User
How much zen would it take to buy out the current event if you started out at day 1 and decided to NOT battle it out.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    I think it should say in the Event tab how much a buyout will be.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • Options
    protoneousprotoneous Member Posts: 2,988 Arc User
    I think the current price is 2500 zen for buying out an entire event. Like @echatty says the rest is pro-rated based upon days played so the price is stated.

One cool thing is buying out events 1 & 2 but still playing them for maximum days results in the entire event campaign being completed.

It's easy to forget that progress is still accrued after a buyout.
  • Options
    echatty wrote: »
    I think it should say in the Event tab how much a buyout will be.

It doesn't have that information in this case, as I've already completed the event.
  • Options
    protoneous wrote: »
    I think the current price is 2500 zen for buying out an entire event. Like @echatty says the rest is pro-rated based upon days played so the price is stated.

One cool thing is buying out events 1 & 2 but still playing them for maximum days results in the entire event campaign being completed.

It's easy to forget that progress is still accrued after a buyout.

Good to know! Thanks for the info :)
  • Options
    vetteguy904vetteguy904 Member Posts: 3,857 Arc User
    buyouts do have the original buyout and the current buyout depending on the amount of play time
    Spock.jpg

• Options
    buyouts do have the original buyout and the current buyout depending on the amount of play time

As I mentioned above, I have ALREADY completed the event. So no, it's NOT going to appear in that situation.
This discussion has been closed.