test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Suggestion: More Kentari Residuum stuff. And some improvements.

I tried multiple times to make a viable Kentari Residuum thrower build. I just can't make it work effectively. But there are many ways it can be improved.
The time to kill on the thrower is really slow, especially for weaker enemies. And especially groups of enemies. But this can be fixed.
Right now, the AoE melee/glob is too small. It needs to be increased from 2.5m to 4m.
The reason for 4m, is because the catalytic (secondary) is 4m. So the secondary will hit enemies that don't have any stacks.
The Melee/glob needs to tick faster. Right now it's every 1 sec for 10 seconds, it should be 1 stack per 0.5s for 10 seconds (10 stacks max still). So new enemies entering the puddle can get some fast stacks.

The primary spray needs to be wider, like a fan spread. Right now it's a 0.35m cylinder, it should be 1m. Actually get enemies in a cone.

Possible bug:
And then we need to change how the residuum works. It lasts for 5 seconds, additional applications refresh this timer. BUT when all 5 seconds are up, the enemies lose all stacks. So if you get interrupted, knocked back, or don't hit all enemies with the secondary, other enemies lose all stacks.
I think this might be a bug... It should instead lose 1 stack every 3-5 seconds. Not lose all stacks all at once.
So if you miss an enemy with the secondary, they'll still continue to take damage while you build up more stacks or are able to hit them with another secondary.

New stuff:
Universal Kentari kit modules that add Residuum. Like Residuum mines, or Residuum cannister bomb(transphasic bomb style.) Or a residuum thrower drone.
4 piece set: Residuum lasts longer and ticks faster. Or maybe make all the changes listed above as part of 4 piece set.

I want to love the Kentari Residuum thrower. I try and i try, but it's just soo bad. Which hurts because it's such a fun and unique weapon.