What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

(redacted)

kilroyisherekilroyishere Member Posts: 5 Arc User
(rant/flame/troll post redacted) - darkbladejk
Post edited by darkbladejk on

Comments

• echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,916 Arc User
    Looking to see this locked pretty quickly.

Rant threads are not allowed.

I find it hard to believe you spent 500k dil to upgrade one weapon. Unless you were trying to get epic and rngesus was being unkind.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • crypticarmsmancrypticarmsman Member Posts: 4,115 Arc User
    edited April 2023
    (response to flame/troll post removed) - darkbladejk
    Post edited by darkbladejk on
    Formerly known as Armsman from June 2008 to June 20, 2012
    TOS_Connie_Sig_final9550Pop.jpg
    PWE ARC Drone says: "Your STO forum community as you have known it is ended...Display names are irrelevant...Any further sense of community is irrelevant...Resistance is futile...You will be assimilated..."
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,606 Arc User
    edited April 2023
    Phoenix rarity odds were improved so you get more upgrade tokens per 10-pack even though they provide less tech points. I haven't done the math but I'd guess the tech points per 10-pack have dropped by less than 25%.

Also, if you are a dil farmer you should be happy that Gearbox allowed getting rid of the bot problem that was hurting the dil market. The livestream said recently that PWE blocked that.
  • darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,804 Community Moderator
    yeah nope, we're not going here today. /thread
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
This discussion has been closed.