test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The Aquarius and Saucer Separation

westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
Is there any real reason why these two consoles lock each other out on an Odyssey? The Aquarius is kind of nice, but... its not really good enough to warrant not using the Saucer Separation, not to mention having the full console set makes the Saucer even better, while the Aquarius gets no such buffs.

Honestly, I think they should both be options to launch at the same time.

(On a side note, I think they should really patch the Aquarius to instead be the Eagle on the Terran Lexington)
Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    captainrc1captainrc1 Member Posts: 95 Arc User
    That's what I've been saying.
    msivh34y8fiv.jpg
  • Options
    vegeta50024vegeta50024 Member Posts: 2,335 Arc User
    The Aquarius & the Chevron separation can't be used at the same time because when they made the Odyssey, the only made so many costume changes possible. It's likely that they may not have liked the idea at the time of doing both of those.

TSC_Signature_Gen_4_-_Vegeta_Small.png
  • Options
    darpendragondarpendragon Member Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited March 2023
    I think the reason why both consoles can't be used together is that it was released alongside the Bortas'q(or however it is spelled) and that only had the bop separation and not a second pet console.

To keep balance, you could only have one pet active because the Bortas'q could only have one pet active.

At least that is what I think.

It has been asked multiple times on the various live streams and the questions have either been ignored or that because the stream messages go by so quickly it was missed.

Maybe someone will ask about it again on tonight's live stream, but because they are showing of the new ship, it will probably be missed again.
This discussion has been closed.