test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

A few fleets looking for KDF armada or new fleets to join ours

smi3thsmi3th Member Posts: 211 Arc User
Hi there.

I'm the leader of I'm Too Sexy For This Fleet. We are level 72 and growing slowly but steadily. We are a small fleet with about a half-dozen active actual players (most with multiple toons).

We were in a full armada and our beta fleet "House of Fuzzy Paw" withdrew from the armada due to inactivity in the armada overall. So right now we are looking for a new armada to join.

Fuzzy Paw could jump in as a beta fleet with two fleets currently under it. Alternately we could go our own way if there is room for only one fleet.

The main issue is activity. We are looking for an active armada that at the very least has an active armada chat.

Anyone interested with an armada mail or PM me in game at @smi3th.

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    blakcurseblakcurse Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Consider joining the Galactic Rangers Community, We have an established KDF armada and two Fed Armadas, We run daily events and all fleets share a common discord. -Armada Discord: https://discord.gg/welcome-galactic-rangers, You will need access to discord and change your fleets name to include the -GR- tag. contact me in game @blakplague
  • Options
    thunderfoot#5163 thunderfoot Member Posts: 4,540 Arc User
    edited February 2023
    STONEWALL FLEET IS RECRUITING!
    STAR TREK ONLINE'S PREMIER LGBTA FLEET
    ESTABLISHED 2008

Tired of doing those tedious event TFOS on your own? Getting lonely flying solo through sector space? Looking for an amazing LGBTQA+ gaming community to spend your time with? Then try out Stonewall Fleet! We always run TFOs and events as teams and - we're always recruiting new members of all skill levels and would love for you to check us out! Stop by our website at fleet.stonewallgaming.net!
    A six year old boy and his starship. Living the dream.
  • Options
    midevilchaos#4670 midevilchaos Member Posts: 379 Arc User
    Hi. We don't have a hugely active chat as our armada is very small (in our KDF side), but we wouldn't mind having a few fleets in our KDF that would contribute to this. Unlike those other Armadas, we won't ask you to fill in any type of application or log anywhere. And we certainly won't ask you to add a "tag" anywhere in your fleet name. If you're interested, you can find my handle in my signature.