test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Fleet Bank item withdrawal

alacrityfalacrityf Member Posts: 26 Arc User
This can't be a new thing, but PLEASE add the ability to specify a specific quantity of stuff to withdraw from the fleet bank. Driving me nuts.

Comments

• Options
    Just me, then? No one else has issues with trying to pull out exactly 120 units of a crafting resource (for example) from the fleet bank?
  • Options
    taris10005#5669 taris10005 Member Posts: 92 Arc User
    They might just add a 'placate' to the saucer so every shot misses.
  • Options
    Um, I think you replied to the wrong post...
  • Options
    /bump
  • Options
    I'm guessing no one but me cares (or even reads this forum), but interestingly the ability to type in a specific quantity exists in the Ship Replicator function. Surely it'd be easy to add that functionality to the Banks.
  • Options
    timelords1701timelords1701 Member Posts: 556 Arc User
    If your on pc, hold down control on keyboard, then with mouse drag and drop from fleet bank to inventory.
    A pop up will appear asking how many you would like to split from that bunch..
    Then use the slider to choose your amount..
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    Yes, I know. The problem is that the slider is very "coarse" - you cannot choose a specific number of things you want. That's why there should be the little box in which you can type a number, just like in the Ship Replicator function. Try using the slider when there are hundreds or even thousands of items in the stack (R&D stuff).
    Post edited by alacrityf on