test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Medical Vanity Shield

I would like to have the Medical Vanity Shield offered again please. My wife is a nurse and has to deal with COVID every day. I have 3 accounts and have it on 2 of them. I have created a 3rd account a couple months ago. I would like to have it for that account. I have it on every ship I fly in honor of my wife and all the medical personnel out there. I am not asking for the other stuff that came with it when you first come out with it, just the shield. You gave it away for free then so it will not cost anything. Maybe add to the promotions tab like you did the Black Alert tribble. Thank you for your time.

Comments

• Options
    shadami#5629 shadami Member Posts: 1 New User
    It would be really cool to be able to get vanity shields that were available years ago since I only just managed to find the game and start playing a little over a year ago. I've missed so many cool things! :O
  • Options
    eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    It would be really cool to be able to get vanity shields that were available years ago since I only just managed to find the game and start playing a little over a year ago. I've missed so many cool things! :O

If you request which vanity shields, next time they offer them for dil they may include them.
  • Options
    enterprisecvn2enterprisecvn2 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    > @eazzie said:
    > If you request which vanity shields, next time they offer them for dil they may include them.

Why pay dil for something they gave away.
  • Options
    eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    > @eazzie said:
    > If you request which vanity shields, next time they offer them for dil they may include them.

Alot that was once given away has now appeared in Mudds Market, so the same would apply for vanity shields
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,008 Arc User
    Many items have been added to the game that were first given as a freebie but now require some form of payment.
    As an example, there's the two dance outfits that were freebies for about 2 weeks before they ended up requiring GPL (I think) for payment.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/