test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The Doctors Return?

ryurangerryuranger Member Posts: 520 Arc User
I hope you guys been following the news but Ricardo Picardo wants to play the Doctor again and one thing the Doctor suppose to be ageless right well I have a sulition to that give him a Gollum body like Admiral Picard in season 1
May the Shwartz Be With You
CWpA7_1VAAA7vBh.jpg

Comments

• Options
    qultuqqultuq Member Posts: 988 Arc User
    edited November 2022
    Robert Picardo wants to come back, but do we want him back? Golem body or CGI de-aging, or a simple explanation like he changed his appearance to fit in with other (presumably Voyager) crewmembers—all these are poor solutions. And U might accept them for an actor with more gravitas. But it doesn’t change the fact that I have little interest in a Voyager reunion. Tell Brandonflakes since Voyager was his “favorite” Star Trek series. He might be interested in that proposal. But I say let’s wait another decade or two and see if Voyager nostalgia is ever marketable. I somehow doubt it ever would be…
    Post edited by qultuq on
  • Options
    wildthyme467989wildthyme467989 Member Posts: 1,285 Arc User
    ryuranger wrote: »
    I hope you guys been following the news but Ricardo Picardo wants to play the Doctor again and one thing the Doctor suppose to be ageless right well I have a sulition to that give him a Gollum body like Admiral Picard in season 1

Not sure why a hologram would need a Golem body, surely just a modification of his program to match Robert Picardo's current look.
  • Options
    timelords1701timelords1701 Member Posts: 556 Arc User
    Its Robert Picardo, not Ricardo or Richard..lol