test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Is the Unstable Planetoid console ever going to be added?

spockonweed#8059 spockonweed Member Posts: 19 Arc User
8u2eiHL.png
Hello everyone.
I have noticed the Lobi store in the tribble test server is missing "Universal Console -Unstable Planetoid Detonation". Yet, the Lobi store in the tribble test server has the rest of the newest items. Any explanation would be helpful. Thank you for your time.

Comments

• Options
    picuardpicuard Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Who knows, I personally hope so I'd like to try it out someday if it does become available.
  • Options
    chester#3821 chester Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I would also like to get it but first I would want to test it out in tribble before I get it in holodeck. I would understand if the dev's don't work on it this week or next week. I just would like to try it out eventually. As a side note I can understand how busy you are and your time is valuable, so I wish you the best of luck.
  • Options
    annemarie30annemarie30 Member Posts: 2,600 Arc User
    i have it on holodeck. it's pretty Meh but has a nice boost to control i think might be epg.. it's +50 to one of them. they changed it though to bind on pickup, so there are none on the exchange
    We Want Vic Fontaine
  • Options
    solakin#6553 solakin Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    i have it on holodeck. it's pretty Meh but has a nice boost to control i think might be epg.. it's +50 to one of them. they changed it though to bind on pickup, so there are none on the exchange

It has a 20% passive boost to kinetic damage. I wouldn't call that meh at all. Even parsing with and without the console showed significant differences in terms of DPS. It's also a lobi space console which would never be on the exchange unlike Lobi ships and Lobi outfits.

Please add Unstable Planetoid to Tribble!