test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

I miss....

kirstieinkirstiein Member Posts: 130 Arc User
I so miss the exploration system and the foundry. It's been 8 years since the exploration system was removed, in the dev blog they said basically, "it's cool you still got the foundry." Then they removed that. I used to play the foundry alot, I enjoyed playing new and interesting missions, they really showed and allowed for "exploring strange new worlds and seeking out new life" I even was working on a mission of my own when it was removed. We were promised a new exploration system when the foundry was removed that was 3 years ago, where is the new exploration system that was promised? I have 9 chars at end game and at this point I have nothing to do. I only log on to do endeavors and/or an event. That usually takes 30 mins if that, and then I am left with nothing to do, and I just log off. When we had the foundry I would spend hours playing the game and put money into the game on a regular basis, now it's $100 a year at tax time, and that zen lasts for the year, because I don't have any desire to buy stuff when I don't have anything to do in the game. We need actual end game content, NOT just adding more to a system (endeavors) that only takes 30 mins or less to do everyday.
Helping people is my passion in life. If I see someone without a smile I try to give them mine. :)
Post edited by darkbladejk on

Comments

• Options
    darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,715 Community Moderator
    This is covered under the FCT list. /thread
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
This discussion has been closed.