test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

STAR TREK: FLEET WEEK

baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,313 Community Moderator
Star Trek creators and luminaries are teaming up for a week of special panels and streams, with guests like John Eaves, Rick Sternbach, Dr. Erin Macdonald, and more!

https://www.playstartrekonline.com/en/news/article/11527153
GrWzQke.png
Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
----> Contact Customer Support <----
Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on
Tagged:

Comments

• valetharvalethar Member Posts: 173 Arc User
    Is there going to be some sort of Reader's Digest summary for the streams, posted on the forums? It's nice to list all of the times in Pacific, but they're all while folks on the west coast are still at work.
  • questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,317 Arc User
    Upon a first glance these are either in the middle of the night or during work hours in Europe.
    I don't suppose these can be shuffled so it is better accessible outside of the US?
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,263 Arc User
    questerius wrote: »
    Upon a first glance these are either in the middle of the night or during work hours in Europe.
    I don't suppose these can be shuffled so it is better accessible outside of the US?

While as fellow European it would be nice to me too, I suspect that's not possible as it would in turn make these be at ungodly hours to Americans and most of the guest seem to be from US and IIRC so is the majority of STO playerbase so that's not really an option, as much as I wished these didn't come out at 2 am for me.
This discussion has been closed.