test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Request] 22c Space Weapons

realdarklordrealdarklord Member Posts: 99 Arc User
edited September 2022 in The Art of Star Trek Online
Hi Cryptic,

I recently started a 22c (Enterprise Area) themed Character.
Equipped my away-team with the Lobi-Gound weapons, and got the lobi Space-set "Enterprising Ingenuity"

Great job, they look amazing, but like all sets the Phase Cannon and Spatial Torpedo Launcher are of course unique (can equip only 1).
AFAIK (correct me if I'm wrong) these are the only weapons that use these visuals.
That isn't even enough to fully equip an NX-Replica with appropriate visuals, let alone my Legendary NX from 10th anniversary.

Can we please have non-set (non-unique) versions of this. They don't need any special stats, just copy-paste the visuals and regular Phaser/Torpedo Stats.
And if possible please do the full arsenal (Beams, DB, Cannons, DC, DHC, Turrets), but at least the turret or beam (we need something for the Aft weapon slots)

If you're afraid to miss out on lobi-sales, I'd suggest handling this similar to the spiral wave disruptors and andorian phasers: put them in the Dill-Store Reclaim-Tab, unlock them for everyone who owns the lobi-Set.

Comments

• corerunner#1772 corerunner Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited September 2022
    in the Feedback federation section I gave the suggestion of a 22nd century bundle with star trek legacy ships of enterprise era and ground equpment.