test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Adding visible rows to the Ground Tray.

whiteknight1xwhiteknight1x Member Posts: 188 Arc User
As you're undoubtedly aware of these last few patches have not gone over well with the player base. I am not a DPS chaser so for me the current nerfs is not a major issue though I can respect why it is for others. For me last Tuesday's patch has caused me nothing but issues. We used to have access to a work around that gave us the ability to add a 4 visible rows to the Ground Tray. (Discussion of moderation removed. - BMR)

All I'm asking for is to have the ability to add rows to the ground tray just like we can to the space tray. You have given us a lot of clickables in the game now and quite honestly it's getting difficult using them with the current set up. I play very precise way and having the ability to add a fourth row was very very useful. I actually like playing on ground but you guys just keep trying to take away the joy from this game. Right now I don't even wanna play my engineer on ground. You just take the fun away.

(Ranting comments removed. - BMR)
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    protoneousprotoneous Member Posts: 2,985 Arc User
    All I'm asking for is to have the ability to add rows to the ground tray just like we can to the space tray. You have given us a lot of clickables in the game now and quite honestly it's getting difficult using them with the current set up..

I agree that it would be a big improvement if we were to get the same sort of functionality added to ground trays that we currently have in space.

The available room hasn't kept up with the times and a lot of players would appreciate having a little more room.

Not sure why they have been left the way they are for so long.
  • Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,512 Arc User
    It's just me, but I find the existing 4 rows for ground more than enough. You can only equip so many devices and kit modules.
  • Options
    It's just me, but I find the existing 4 rows for ground more than enough. You can only equip so many devices and kit modules.

There are only 3 visible rows not 4. The 4th row is hidden and to access it during the heat of battle is anoying. It has been that way since day 1. Try playing as a high-end engineer you will be amaze how much they can do. I been playing this game since open beta with a Engineer as my main. I don't use my engineer like most players do. I don't use med/shield mods.

Engineer on Elite ground can produce more sustainable DPS than a Tactical. It just take few seconds to setup. Tacticals have that great brust of DPS which is why they are so much fun to play. Engineer is more like playing chess, you have to plan your attacks. You're always moving, laying down stuff.
  • Options

As things are now 4 rows would be needed to fit things in under some circumstances depending upon what gear and personal traits are being used and whether or not Elite Captain training has been purchased.

Sadly, players are forced to pick and choose in these cases as only 3 visible rows are available.
  • Options
    protoneous wrote: »

As things are now 4 rows would be needed to fit things in under some circumstances depending upon what gear and personal traits are being used and whether or not Elite Captain training has been purchased.

Sadly, players are forced to pick and choose in these cases as only 3 visible rows are available.

Huh, Mandela effect / Bernstein Bears. I thought I'd used the UI editor to show row 4 but I just tried that and I can't.

Given that, I agree we need an option to make row 4 visible without clicking the arrow thing.
  • Options

...I agree we need an option to make row 4 visible without clicking the arrow thing.

There isn't any way to add visible rows to the ground tray.
  • Options

...I agree we need an option to make row 4 visible without clicking the arrow thing.

There isn't any way to add visible rows to the ground tray.

I mean right now you can click the up-down arrows to scroll which row is visible and un-hide them that way, while hiding the row that was visible.

Yes, right now there is no way to make 4 rows visible at the same time despite what my memory told me.
  • Options
    removed.
This discussion has been closed.