test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

NEW ITEMS IN MUDD'S MARKET!

baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,319 Community Moderator
edited August 2022 in Galactic News Network [PC]
The Khitomer Alliance Uniform and Vanity Shield, Molor's Sword and the Nanopulse Targ are coming to Mudd's Market on PC!

https://www.playstartrekonline.com/en/news/article/11522523
GrWzQke.png
Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
----> Contact Customer Support <----
Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,318 Arc User
    Getting a sense of deja vu.

Was this not in there already?
    Then again i did the event and thus have access regardless.
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • Options
    angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    Does that mean that anything official being done with the Khitomer Alliance is now off the table, since the uniforms are obscure mudd items now?​​
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
This discussion has been closed.