test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cold based weapons esp the CRM200

Dear Devs, since the Breen arc has been removed, the CRM is no longer available to players. Would it be possible to add it or something with decent range to the next QWW event? the cryoshaper set pistol is great but has a fairly short range. the only other cold weapons are the Nukara rep blaster and auto rifle, which are fine, but have the sonic mod, which is useless against anything but tholians.
u7acy6aymfw7.gif
We Need BERETS in the tailor

Comments

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,443 Arc User
    edited July 2022
    > @nixie50 said:
    > Dear Devs, since the Breen arc has been removed, the CRM is no longer available to players. Would it be possible to add it or something with decent range to the next QWW event? the cryoshaper set pistol is great but has a fairly short range. the only other cold weapons are the Nukara rep blaster and auto rifle, which are fine, but have the sonic mod, which is useless against anything but tholians.

The Breen arc was not removed, it is in the Available tab just not in the Episodes tab of the Mission Journal.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • nixie50nixie50 Member Posts: 1,266 Arc User
    Not on my newer toons
    yiaihsqol3zb.jpg
    27ar07b68jcz.jpg
    qsugsyox2x7j.jpg
    pi2a26hjayva.jpg
    u7acy6aymfw7.gif
  • vetteguy904vetteguy904 Member Posts: 3,857 Arc User
    If the toon had not completed the missions before they were pulled, they are not available. if they have they are available labelled replay
    Spock.jpg

• baudlbaudl Member Posts: 4,060 Arc User
    must be very recent then, since I did it with my Breen costumed toon rather recently, doing some fratricide.
    Go pro or go home
  • qultuqqultuq Member Posts: 988 Arc User
    Are you level 65, and have you completed the tutorial and “Galaxy at Large” missions. I think I have run those missions on toons made within this year, but I am not in-game to confirm.
  • qultuqqultuq Member Posts: 988 Arc User
    Are you level 65, and have you completed the tutorial and “Galaxy at Large” missions? I think I have run those missions on toons made within this year, but I am not in-game to confirm.
  • nixie50nixie50 Member Posts: 1,266 Arc User
    none of my level 65s have access to it that are not generation 1. mid gen 2 is when they pulled the episodes I think so I did not get a chance at it
    u7acy6aymfw7.gif