test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

QoL Feedback on the Acheron Dreadnought

shadowkain666shadowkain666 Member Posts: 38 Arc User
First things first:

The Acheron is a GORGEOUS ship. Massive kudos to the art team for this massive beauty.

That said, there are a few QoL improvements that I feel would make flying this lovely lady just a little bit more enjoyable considering the frankly steep buy-in price.

Number one: Please make the Terran decals on the Acheron hull removeable. (Personally, these should be UFP/Fleet/Terran decal options in my opinion)

Number two: Allow the glowing sphere to change color based on shield visuals -or- add some different options besides the orange sun. (It looks cool, but in a game with a sizeable portion of the fun coming from customizing your captain and ship, having a blazing orange sun in the center of the ship clashes with any color options that aren't some shade of red. With so many amazing shield visuals in the game, it would be nice if such a prominant feature of the Acheron/Styx didn't clash so badly with most of them.)
e63e55c36223829a1ca86f1c34decbb41412849597_604x370.jpg

Comments

• shadowkain666shadowkain666 Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited October 2022
    Something along the lines of this from the concept art would be an amazing addition/option in ship customization, especially for the Federation retrofits flying around. Several months later and it still jarrs me to see my Federation vessel proudly flying Terran insignia and a big blazing orange sun smack dab in the middle of a blue-themed setup.

exj7s0ubv98t.png

*shrug*

Probably doesn't matter much to anyone and almost entirely unlikely to ever change but it's just plain sad to see so little customization out of premium ships that should have the most customization.
    e63e55c36223829a1ca86f1c34decbb41412849597_604x370.jpg