test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Forge in Fire more feedback.

whiteknight1xwhiteknight1x Member Posts: 183 Arc User
Hi again. I don't know if any of the developers are checking out these threads. There are times it really feel like you're not.

At first I thought the reason why this new TFO was so easy because it is on normal. But the more I play it I'm thinking even if it was on a higher difficulty level it still would be too easy compared to Assault on Terok Nor.

Those battles on the promenade moved just way too fast. You just don't have enough time to search every room for prisoners. By the time I finish searching for prisoners the rest of the team has already moved on and have almost completed the next stage. In my last run the team was moving so fast that by the time I caught up with them at the final boss battle it was almost completely done. There was still two prisoners missing which means they probably died in the final battle because I couldn't get there in time.

Thee boss battle doesn't feel epic in any way shape or form. At least in Assault on Terok Nor I have too lure Lita to the three platforms to weaken her was much more challenging. It just feels like it was made for a child. I mean she just stands in the middle and when the game tells us to push the button that's it. No challenge even on Elite.

If feels like with these last few TFO releases your watering them down. You're making them so freaking easy it loses something.

Right now I would prefer Assault on Terok Nor over Forge in Fire.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• qultuqqultuq Member Posts: 988 Arc User
    The lighting is too dark in Ore Processing. It isn’t playable without using Lighting 2.0. I don’t like Lighting 2.0 especially the glow effect around the characters. Other than that, the game mechanics seemed fine but too similar to Assault on Terok Nor to be noteworthy.

Also… and this doesn’t belong here, but I don’t know where to put it…TSD should be Terra Space Dock not the Terran Space Dock. The planet name is the proper noun Terra not the adjective…
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,238 Community Moderator
    necro /thread
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
This discussion has been closed.