test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Arbiter Beam Build help

dantivirusdantivirus Member Posts: 84 Arc User
I'm looking to build the best beam build I can but I only want to use gear we can get from reputation, exchange, fleet, or phoenix packs.

Comments

• protoneousprotoneous Member Posts: 2,982 Arc User
    Here's what I'm using build link.

It's a "forward weighted" all beam build. It is possible to go with all beam arrays for a broadside build but the Discovery reputation Phaser Wide Angle Dual Heavy Beam Bank is really nice for it's 2 piece set bonus.

If you wanted to add a torpedo the Dark Matter Quantum Torpedo Launcher is popular as is the Quantum Phase Torpedo. The single point in EPG in the skill tree can be changed to a point of Drain Expertise for more shield damage from the QP torpedo.

For the fleet version of the ship there's an extra console slot. The House Martok Defensive Configuration storyline reward is one option for the extra slot.

To make it easier to activate boff abilities you could try assigning a single key to help cycle the basic tactical rotation as depicted here. Getting this set up can be a huge help.

From left to right put these abilities in your special tray and just tap a single key of choice to cycle things -

EPtW -> EptE -> BFAW -> APB -> KLW -> TT -> A2B -> A2B

You're still able to have these abilities in your regular tray to execute manually whenever you like.
  • dantivirusdantivirus Member Posts: 84 Arc User
    Thank you both. I greatly appreciate it.