test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Excessive Load Screens Going From Fleet Asset to Fleet Asset

sargon1791sargon1791 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
Here is my daily routine for Fleet dailies:

Transwarp to the Fleet Research Lab (Load Screen)
Transport to the Fleet Research Lab (Load Screen)
Do my research Dailies
Transwarp to the Fleet Starbase (Load Screen)
Transport to the Fleet Starbase (Load Screen)
Check to see what reports I can turn in on my main, do the Fleet daily for 20 Fleet Marks on my alts (Sometimes a Load Screen when it has me go back outside the station, then another Load Screen going back onto the station)
Transwarp to the Fleet Mine (Load Screen)
Transport to the Fleet Mine (Load Screen)
Do the daily DOFF Missions, on my alts that still need unrefined Dilithium do the daily Fleet Mining Missions.

All other Fleet holding are not worth the headache of load screens to visit, but if I did.

Transwarp to K-13 (Load Screen)
Transport to K-13 (Load Screen)
Do the daily K-13 Mission for 20 Fleet Marks (Sometimes a Load Screen when it has me go back outside the station, then another Load Screen going back onto the station)
Transwarp to the Fleet Embassy (Load Screen), but this one actually takes you to the asset not orbit above the asset.
Do the Daily Fleet Embassy Mission for 20 Fleet Marks (Sometimes a Load Screen when it has me go back outside the station, then another Load Screen going back onto the station)
Transwarp to the Fleet Colony (Load Screen)
Transport to the Fleet Colony (Load Screen)
Do the Fleet Colony Missions (It's been so long since I have done them I can't remember if they give you Fleet Marks, but they give Colony Resources)
Transwarp to the Fleet Dyson Sphere (Load Screen)
Do what I need to do there and return to Sector Space (Again it has been so long since I did these I cannot remember what the missions are or the rewards.

Solutions to all the load screens are to interconnect all Fleet Assets so you do not have to keep going back to the Fleet Starbase and Have them take you directly to the asset not the space surrounding the asset.