test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

PC Patch Notes for 3/31/22

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,675 Community Manager
edited April 2022 in Release Notes
Greetings Captains!
We will be having a maintenance tomorrow, 3/31 at 7AM Pacific for 2.5 hours. (What time is this for me?)
You can find our patch notes here.

=/\=
We value your feedback and want to help direct it to the right locations. Please check the following link to redirect to the best sub-forums to post your replies.
Experiencing a Gameplay Bug with our latest patch? Please click this link to be taken to our Gameplay Bug Report Section to file your reports.
Thank you for the assistance!
The Star Trek Online Team
Post edited by ambassadorkael#6946 on

Comments

• Options
    roninwolf1981#2968 roninwolf1981 Member Posts: 565 Arc User
    edited April 2022
    The Dilithium Ore given as part of the mission rewards associated with reaching Tier 5 in any Reputation have been replaced with Reputation Dilithium Vouchers.

Why in the world would they do this? Some of us on the low-end depended on this payout of ore to upgrade our gear, and now this has been taken away from us?

Given the date, I was hoping that this was just a bad April Fool's Joke, about a whole day ahead.
    Post edited by roninwolf1981#2968 on
  • Options
    krisxr400krisxr400 Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    When are you going to address the fps drops? TFO's where players are using squadrons are getting horrible. It's compounded even worse when 3 or 4 players are using multiple hangars with squadrons. I don't seem to notice it as bad with normal wings of hangar pets. Has anyone there played the gama arc story missions that involve the Hurq? Its horrible. Going on two years now with horrible fps drops and we keep getting new ships, lock box ships, mega expensive ship bundles in the z-store, and paltry patches weekly. Addressing minor things like adjustments and little nerfs and buffs.

I think your rep dill nerf is a bit greasy btw. I know players are exploiting the multiple toon and exchange systems, but this is gonna punish players that aren't. Find a way to punish those that exploit that system, put caps on stuff and set limits. For this player I'm only interested in about 2% of all the rep gear. That dill is just gonna sit there and never get used.

Oh and in closing- Fix the FPS drops, your game runs horrible.
This discussion has been closed.