test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Discovery Klingons... Still can't modify them :/

midevilchaos#4670 midevilchaos Member Posts: 379 Arc User
I remember vaguely being able to modify my Captain (which I am not trying now), but I can't seem to modify my Discovery boff. So... When are we gonna be able to? It's getting frustrating, considering this is for one my fav character.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    darpendragondarpendragon Member Posts: 200 Arc User
    If you are talking about the [Klingon Miracle Worker Bridge Officer] that you get from the Discovery Operations Pack, then unfortunately you cannot modify her. The devs have mentioned in various streams that she is not supposed to be modifiable and that they are not going to change that.

It sucks, I know. Maybe one day in the future they might change that, but don't hold your breath for that.
  • Options
    If you are talking about the [Klingon Miracle Worker Bridge Officer] that you get from the Discovery Operations Pack, then unfortunately you cannot modify her. The devs have mentioned in various streams that she is not supposed to be modifiable and that they are not going to change that.

It sucks, I know. Maybe one day in the future they might change that, but don't hold your breath for that.

Yup, her. :/ That's ridiculous. She's not a hologram, so why not? Hopefully we'll have access to Disco boffs we can modify in the future.

• Options
    kurtronkurtron Member Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited February 2022
    Yup, her. :/ That's ridiculous. She's not a hologram, so why not? Hopefully we'll have access to Disco boffs we can modify in the future.

Yea, totally. Heck, we can even modify, or at least change the uniforms of, some of the holoBoFFs. It would be nice to be able to modify her. Right now, we can't even change the colour of her armor.
  • Options
    kurtron wrote: »

Yea, totally. Heck, we can even modify, or at least change the uniforms of, some of the holoBoFFs. It would be nice to be able to modify her. Right now, we can't even change the colour of her armor.

Or skin... I want her to be purple. :(
This discussion has been closed.