test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Weapon Signature Amplifier/Nullifier Question

millefune#8468 millefune Member Posts: 310 Arc User
Does having multiple Weapon Signature Amplifiers/Nullifiers "stack?" I ask, because I'm not really into the whole "do more damage" aspect of the game, and prefer to not die/explode. I know it's weird, but it makes me feel bad for the imaginary crew and ships I'm responsible for whenever it happens. Anyway, I still want to be of some help to the other people that get stuck with me when I queue for TFOs. So I figure, if I can keep the enemies from attacking them, then at least I'm contributing in some way.

So it says on the things, that the threat is increased by 150%. Does that mean that if I have two equipped, it increases by 300%, and 450% if I have three, and so on?

Comments

• Options
    annemarie30annemarie30 Member Posts: 2,600 Arc User
    edited February 2022
    there is a captain trait to increase threat and a specialization that capitalizes on if you are threatening/ not
    We Want Vic Fontaine
  • Options
    protoneousprotoneous Member Posts: 2,986 Arc User
    Pretty sure these consoles stack.

However the easiest way to help your team mates would be to not use them.

There are usually far better console choices from story line rewards and reputation.

Improving a build will be of more help in trying to avoid dying or exploding and can also generate more threat.

Threatening stance ON or OFF along with choosing "Threat Control" in the tactical skill tree sub-track is all many players will ever need.