test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Star Trek Prodigy content

coaldust#7044 coaldust Member Posts: 94 Arc User
So, thus far I am loving Prodigy. Yes it's a kids show, but it's really well done and looks amazing, and the Protostar is such a cool ship!

So when are we getting Prodigy content? After season 1 so we know the fates of some of the characters? Protostar class ships in game some time? Lore mentions?
"We've learned that friendship isn't always easy. But there's no doubt it's worth fighting for."
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    vegeta50024vegeta50024 Member Posts: 2,335 Arc User
    On the stream today, Kael said we're not going to be getting anything from Prodigy anytime soon, especially the ship since it's still new & the fact that they aren't sure if they'll be allowed to use anything since technically, Prodigy is a Nickelodeon show first before it being a Paramount+ series.

TSC_Signature_Gen_4_-_Vegeta_Small.png
  • Options
    coaldust#7044 coaldust Member Posts: 94 Arc User
    On the stream today, Kael said we're not going to be getting anything from Prodigy anytime soon, especially the ship since it's still new & the fact that they aren't sure if they'll be allowed to use anything since technically, Prodigy is a Nickelodeon show first before it being a Paramount+ series.

Ah. Darn. That's...a very good point but very disappointing.

Hell, I'd accept a Murf non-combat pet XD Ah well, that makes sense I suppose.
    "We've learned that friendship isn't always easy. But there's no doubt it's worth fighting for."
  • Options
    ozwynozwyn Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    That definitely sucks. Protostar is one of the better looking ship designs of late from a non-STO source. I would expect the "small Starship mafia" would be all over the chance to pilot one. (Because having a ship that can turn and take hits is always nice) Also the whole industrial replicator shuttle building mechanics would be nice to see in a campeign mission. If they ever figure out the rights issue there is good stuff there is draw on.
This discussion has been closed.