test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Disco Klingon (KDF) BOFFs - Where To Get Them?

midevilchaos#4670 midevilchaos Member Posts: 379 Arc User
I started a Disco Klingon (KDF) a while back, and got a female BOFF as well. It was probably via an event or something for that BOFF. Anyhow, is there anywhere I can get Disco Klingon BOFFs?

Comments

• Options
    joshmauljoshmaul Member Posts: 519 Arc User
    Nope. There is exactly only one Disco-Klingon BOff in this game, and it's the one from the big pack (where you also get the android-ish Disco-Starfleet character). I think there are kinda-sorta options in the tailor to make them look similar enough, but otherwise...
    TW1sr57.jpg
    "There's No Way Like Poway!"

Real Join Date: October 2010
  • Options
    joshmaul wrote: »
    Nope. There is exactly only one Disco-Klingon BOff in this game, and it's the one from the big pack (where you also get the android-ish Disco-Starfleet character). I think there are kinda-sorta options in the tailor to make them look similar enough, but otherwise...

That's what I thought :/
    A shame. Hopefully they'll bring them out at some point...
  • Options
    annemarie30annemarie30 Member Posts: 2,600 Arc User
    what about an alien? can you get one via that template?
    We Want Vic Fontaine
  • Options
    what about an alien? can you get one via that template?

Not a bad idea. I tried, but it really doesn't do justice to the actual Disco one, unfortunately. But, I did create my BOFF regardless, and will be using her on the ground.
  • Options
    fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,266 Arc User
    edited February 2022
    Redacted
    Post edited by fred26291#2759 on
  • Options
    I was forced to adapt normal tng Klingons to Disco coloring to blend in cause I for one CANT CANT CANT play a Disco Captain without his crew matching the era it belongs in.
    So I for one will wait forever if thats what it takes to get Disco Klingon Boffs in the game.

I feel ya :)