test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Speculation for this years anniversary bundle

13»

Comments

• evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    The Cheyenne reskin makes me suspect that at least one of the upcoming Legendary ships will be the Constellation/Stargazer. They said no new T6 Cheyenne, but it does share skins with Picard’s first ship.

I don't think it'll be in this bundle since they said they have no plans at this time. Imo it's more likely that a normal T6 2-pack bundle will come for the Constellation/Cheyenne and Olympic later on, either in the summer or closer to the end of the year.
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
    edited January 2022
    After a bit more thinking following the release yesterday, my final prediction for the bundle is:

4 Mirror Universe ships (check Reddit or the in-game ship vendor NPC if you want to known which ones)
    Holo Janeway Boff (with both Mirror and Prime options like the Holo Leeta Boff has)
    Holo Killy Boff (Maybe with both Disco and 2409 options?)
    New Mirror Uniform
    And maybe a Holo Mirror Kuumaarke

There will probably also be a bunch of unwanted junk like Lobi, ship coupons, R&D packs, etc, but that's my guess for the actual important stuff.
    Post edited by evilmark444 on
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    After a bit more thinking following the release yesterday, my final prediction for the bundle is:

4 Mirror Universe ships (check Reddit or the in-game ship vendor NPC if you want to known which ones)
    Holo Janeway Boff (with Mirror option like the Holo Leeta Boff has)
    New Mirror Uniform

There will probably also be a bunch of unwanted junk like Lobi, ship coupons, R&D packs, etc, but that's my guess for the actual important stuff.

I still think it will be 6 ships, plus other stuff, and perhaps 2 T6 tokens.. anyway, if the price is nice, i'll get it.. i like mirror ships, and the varians that Cryptic created are quite nice.. I wonder if we will get a mirror Donnie variant also...
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
    edited January 2022
    gaevsman wrote: »
    I wonder if we will get a mirror Donnie variant also...

Technically we already have that, though if they were to include it in the Anniversary bundle that would certainly boost sales since it's a lockbox ship, and it wouldn't require any additional work to build the ship either.
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • faelon#8433 faelon Member Posts: 358 Arc User

Holo Janeway Boff (with both Mirror and Prime options like the Holo Leeta Boff has)
    New Mirror Uniform

Is there anything new about the Mirror Uniforms we wear in the Mission? They seem to be the sleeveless 25th c variants, but without the barebelly on the female characters. And the TOS Sash belt on top. Nothing real exciting there. I mean yeah ok, giving us the female mirror tops sleeveless but without the bare midriff is technically new, but not the most compelling thing ever. You would kind of hope they would simply add such a minor change to the existing Terran Odyssey and Jupiter outfit packs.

New Mirror Uniform

Is there anything new about the Mirror Uniforms we wear in the Mission? They seem to be the sleeveless 25th c variants, but without the barebelly on the female characters. And the TOS Sash belt on top. Nothing real exciting there. I mean yeah ok, giving us the female mirror tops sleeveless but without the bare midriff is technically new, but not the most compelling thing ever. You would kind of hope they would simply add such a minor change to the existing Terran Odyssey and Jupiter outfit packs.

The sash and badge are new, and some characters in Firewall wore a Terran version of the Odyssey Excursion uniform which isn't currently available to players.
    eaY7Xxu.png
This discussion has been closed.