test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Traits disappear and you don't make money off of it--yup, another rant!

themightytigger#8222 themightytigger Member Posts: 28 Arc User
Third time in the same day, I load a map and poof, all the traits are gone. Space, Ground, Starship and something keeps playing merry heck with what I had slotted into my Reputation.

Please add Traits to the Loadouts button. We know they can be saved. We just don't know why you won't save them or let us save them to ship loadouts. It would actually MAKE YOU MONEY Arc! I'd PAY real world money for more loadout slots to be able to hot swap a loadout from ground to space and back again! Instead I have to double and triple and quadruple check my traits to make sure they haven't been randomly ripped clean only to scream at my screen when I enter a TFO and--guess what--yoink! they gone! So why am I going to pay for more loadouts when the loadouts I have don't work right now?

Which, FYI, since this is all but guaranteed to happen when you swap ships? It makes some people less interested in Buying them...

Its not a bug any more. Its not a 'feature' at this point. its an annoyance to your customers and source of lost revenue.

Fix this. Seriously. Fix this.

TL;DR

Please add Traits to the Loadouts button.