test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

AFK penalties

This is stupid game crashes on me after entering a event and now I get 2 hour penalty because arm can’t sort out the rubbish servers.

Comments

• crypticarmsmancrypticarmsman Member Posts: 4,115 Arc User
    penybont wrote: »
    This is stupid game crashes on me after entering a event and now I get 2 hour penalty because arm can’t sort out the rubbish servers.

The penalty is 30 minutes (just saying) :)
    Formerly known as Armsman from June 2008 to June 20, 2012
    TOS_Connie_Sig_final9550Pop.jpg
    PWE ARC Drone says: "Your STO forum community as you have known it is ended...Display names are irrelevant...Any further sense of community is irrelevant...Resistance is futile...You will be assimilated..."
  • darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,803 Community Moderator
    i can already see where this is going and we're not going there. If you have an issue then feel free to make a new thread in the issue reporting areas of the forum outlining your issue. There's quite a few things server side, things on your end, and things between you and the servers that can cause a crash. If/when you make a new thread you will need to be as specific as you can. Otherwise rant threads are not permitted on this forum. /closed
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
This discussion has been closed.