test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Anybody know where the RECLAIM AGENT is?

blackshap9#1072 blackshap9 Member Posts: 174 Arc User
bought something and never received it, tried to make in game ticket and couldn't because a Check Reclaim Agent popped up and I clicked it but nothing happened. I never even heard of this feature before. I asked the google and she said there is one in Neverwinter but nothing for sto.

I made a ticket through my browser but thought to ask here. Yes I checked the temporal agent bit nothing :disappointed:

any ideas?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• blackshap9#1072 blackshap9 Member Posts: 174 Arc User
    westmetals wrote: »
    If it's a recruit event item, the Temporal Agent at your homeworld base (the guy outside Adm Quinn's office, there's a Klingon one in the front of the Great Hall to your right as you enter, and a Romulan one at the Flotilla in the back room by the windows).

If it's a project item from another event, check the reclaim button in the Events window.

If it's a Zen store item, check the Zen store; if it is a non-consumable item, it should still be listed and marked "available" or "purchased" with no price showing.
    for what item? there are reclaims for dil stuff and then the "agent" events yield re-claimable items for other toons.

i bought a re-name token for a character, i can't find it in the zen store, i checked the reclaim in dil store, as I mentioned I already checked the temp agent... i made a ticket so. I just thought to ask here while I wait 5 days for them to get back to me.
  • oldkhemaraaoldkhemaraa Member Posts: 1,039 Arc User
    lets see.. there the temporal agent which you can go to to claim Delta rep, Klingon rep Temporal rep etc items and rewards.

Under missions select events and there is an event store where event items can be reclaimed or claimed that are account unlocks. There are all ready purchased account unlocks in the Zen store.. (look for the word "Availible")

And yes, it is confusing..
    "I aim to misbehave" - Malcolm Reynolds
This discussion has been closed.