test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

CONNIE DONNIE DEBATE SHALL ENSUE

novemberyankeenovemberyankee Member Posts: 87 Arc User
So up until yesterday, I had my T6 PROMO level Mircale Worker Flight Deck Cruiser fitted with the nice old-school golden deflector dish. Now, it screams at me in blue no matter what skin or visuals I apply as active or in visual slots. I bought the MW specifically because it still held some nostalgia, despite the refit. If I wanted the Temporal version with the crappy BOFF locked slot, I would not have burned my box on the MWFDC. .... So, are we to expect ANOTHER Constitution class to be entered and promoted to make the refits obsolete, or are we simply trying to draw a clearer line bewtween Connie and Donnie. .... At least my ATLAS still has the golden dish, for now anyway... I even tried fitting TOS deflecotr arrays on my MW, to no avail. Still screams at me BLUUUUE.

Comments

• tom61stotom61sto Member Posts: 3,636 Arc User
    Vanity Shields can change the Deflector color, even though there's a separate slot just for Deflector visuals, so make sure you're not running one of those.
  • novemberyankeenovemberyankee Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited October 2021
    I dunno, but I had mine with the gold deflector, came back, bright blue. Dookie.
  • novemberyankeenovemberyankee Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    And a T6 PROMO ship should not have these issues. I'm done bying keys now too after I got robbed. 20 key purchase, never showed up. Straight ROBBED. Not a dime to this game again.
  • tom61stotom61sto Member Posts: 3,636 Arc User
    And a T6 PROMO ship should not have these issues. I'm done bying keys now too after I got robbed. 20 key purchase, never showed up. Straight ROBBED. Not a dime to this game again.

Contact support, they're usually pretty good at fixing stuff/issuing a refund for something actually a purchase issue.