test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

When Do You Get the Temporal Transponder?

millefune#8468 millefune Member Posts: 310 Arc User
This is my first go at the Temporal Recruit Event (I wasn't playing the game during the previous event), and I've gotten further into the TOS 23rd-Century missions without getting the transponder than the previous Recruitment Events (Klingon, Delta, and Gamma). I'm starting to get worried that I missed it, or I got bugged. Can anyone tell me when we're supposed to get the Temporal Recruit's version of the transponder?

Comments

• davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,512 Arc User
    You get the transponder when you jump forward to the 25th century and then talk to Phillip "Earl" Crey near Admiral Quinn in the modern Earth Spacedock.

It's a one-way trip, so buy any mark 1 ground phasers and twin phaser beam arrays you want while you're still in the 23rd century. You can get some credits buy discarding batteries, shield packs, loot drops.

If you join a fleet after you flash forward you can also get fleet versions of them and some BOFFs at the K-13 holding.

TOS stuff is on sale in the C-Store right now, so you can get a TOS uniform for your "modern" BOFFs (385 zen) or the TOS bundle with bridge, phaser, and several uniforms for 1400 zen.
  • millefune#8468 millefune Member Posts: 310 Arc User
    You get the transponder when you jump forward to the 25th century and then talk to Phillip "Earl" Crey near Admiral Quinn in the modern Earth Spacedock.

It's a one-way trip, so buy any mark 1 ground phasers and twin phaser beam arrays you want while you're still in the 23rd century. You can get some credits buy discarding batteries, shield packs, loot drops.

If you join a fleet after you flash forward you can also get fleet versions of them and some BOFFs at the K-13 holding.

TOS stuff is on sale in the C-Store right now, so you can get a TOS uniform for your "modern" BOFFs (385 zen) or the TOS bundle with bridge, phaser, and several uniforms for 1400 zen.

Thank you very much for all the information and tips. ^_^