test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Honor Guard Uniforms

jarenkincaidjarenkincaid Member Posts: 117 Arc User
So, I've completed Gamma reputation and have crafted all three parts of the Klingon Honor Guard uniform (tunic, shield, and weapon) for my Klingon character. I'Ve put them all on. Yet, when I visit the tailor, the option to wear this uniform isn't available. Can anyone explain why, please?

Comments

• trillbuffettrillbuffet Member Posts: 861 Arc User
    Some of them are locked behind what used to be called STF Accolades and then once you have that unlocked a reputation project will show up for a tiny amount of marks. Its not expensive or anything its just enough to create a wrapper as they call it to get the options. Aside from that as long as it is a Klingon it should definitely work for you which sometimes aliens and letheans are problematic with KHG uniform.
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    edited August 2021
    There is no longer an STF requirement for any costume unlock.

To unlock the Klingon Honor Guard outfit, you must craft the Armor, the Shield and the Weapon from the Honor Guard track in the Omega Reputation (Not Gamma.) You need to be careful that it's the Klingon Honor Guard set, not MACO or any other set. They must be these specific parts.

Once all 3 parts have been acquired, check your reputation again and you will have a new project that takes 5 Omega Marks and unlocks the costume for your character. Once you complete that project (it takes about 5 seconds to complete) then the Honor Guard options will be available in the Tailor under the Armor option on the top right.

You don't have to do anything STF related to unlock the costume, there was one tied behind an Elite STF requirement which is sadly now unavailable.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • jarenkincaidjarenkincaid Member Posts: 117 Arc User

To unlock the Klingon Honor Guard outfit, you must craft the Armor, the Shield and the Weapon from the Honor Guard track in the Omega Reputation (Not Gamma.) You need to be careful that it's the Klingon Honor Guard set, not MACO or any other set. They must be these specific parts.

Once all 3 parts have been acquired, check your reputation again and you will have a new project that takes 5 Omega Marks and unlocks the costume for your character. Once you complete that project (it takes about 5 seconds to complete) then the Honor Guard options will be available in the Tailor under the Armor option on the top right.

You don't have to do anything STF related to unlock the costume, there was one tied behind an Elite STF requirement which is sadly now unavailable.
    No, sorry, I'm not following this. I have crafted all three armor pieces using Omega, but I cannot see any "unlock" option. In case I'd already unlocked it unwittingly, I'm now at the tailor, but I don't see any "armor" option at the top right when I use the tailor's services.
    edited August 2021
    Well, I don't know what to tell you.. I use this cosmetic on pretty much all my Klingon's and it's always worked fine.

My mistake though, under the drop down on the top right in the Tailor you just select 'Honor Guard,' not Armor.

Are you sure you crafted the Honor Guard pieces and not the Adapted? If you crafted all 3 you should have a costume unlock project under your Omega Reputation. If you don't see it in the top 2 project slots, try the 3rd one.
  • nixie50nixie50 Member Posts: 1,268 Arc User

No, sorry, I'm not following this. I have crafted all three armor pieces using Omega, but I cannot see any "unlock" option. In case I'd already unlocked it unwittingly, I'm now at the tailor, but I don't see any "armor" option at the top right when I use the tailor's services.

you did the omega? that's the problem you have to do honor guard. there are 3 variants, Omega, KHG and adapted KHG for KDF
    you do not want omega or adapted. you should have the shield, armor and pulsewave battle rifle with the very cool grenade launcher
    u7acy6aymfw7.gif
    We Need BERETS in the tailor
    westmetals wrote: »
    Just in case... I *believe* it cannot be used as your costume in the first costume slot. (That slot is somewhat specially restricted.)

I think that's got something to do with it. However, even though I just purchased two more slots, I don't see how to use them or see them showing up as an option anywhere.
    edited August 2021
    I have 2 Klingons right now that are both wearing the Honor Guard in their first slot. I have never had an issue with this set in Slot 1.

The sets are confusing, usually when this happens the culprit is that one of the items you made was of the wrong set. Please make sure all 3 are the honor guard pieces that I linked in my earlier post. If you have those, look through all your reputation projects on all 3 of your project slots and look for any type of costume unlock project.

If you have all 3 pieces of Klingon Honor Guard and no costume unlock project, then you should file a bug report as it absolutely should be there.
  • captainwellscaptainwells Member Posts: 718 Arc User
    I have 2 Klingons right now that are both wearing the Honor Guard in their first slot. I have never had an issue with this set in Slot 1.

The sets are confusing, usually when this happens the culprit is that one of the items you made was of the wrong set. Please make sure all 3 are the honor guard pieces that I linked in my earlier post. If you have those, look through all your reputation projects on all 3 of your project slots and look for any type of costume unlock project.

If you have all 3 pieces of Klingon Honor Guard and no costume unlock project, then you should file a bug report as it absolutely should be there.

Same here. He somehow must have crafted the wrong set or mixed the pieces that he did craft?

They are all three HG and slotted. Consequently, when I hover the mouse over any one of them, all three pieces in the set are listed as installed (i.e., they are not greyed out or unavailable).

edited August 2021
    Same here. He somehow must have crafted the wrong set or mixed the pieces that he did craft?
    No, no, and no. They are all three HG and correct.
    westmetals wrote: »

When you go into the tailor, there is an option to create a new outfit rather than edit the existing one.

Where, please?
    So, I created a new outfit and found where to load the Honor Guard uniform, but it doesn't look anything like the HG uniform that I expected. No cloak, for a start. Can anyone explain why?
    The cape is a shoulder accessory.

Here is what mine looks like, I colored mine different, but the categories are the same.

Ea5GswJ.png

The Helmet is under the 'Head' category on the bottom right of the screen.
    edited September 2021
    The cape is a shoulder accessory.

Here is what mine looks like, I colored mine different, but the categories are the same.

The Helmet is under the 'Head' category on the bottom right of the screen.

Mine doesn't look anything like that. It's a blue tunic, not the HG uniform as you would expect.
    6vgZwHLjbp0rLtnjrKVuc1FmgOJrhssA9F1YkVWDtBfct1wUMGm61tJBpNqPIgKSo4zCZLYwN_LBzdI3V9K5QHOU3UY5rmlLVudX-RO9Ml7h_ietEc9Nhu6Go7Akkls6UuIEBow-SXqMru5NLcRSSHw4MeA0hQ_TeSe-FyXM_0nY7La3UmC0pnZfrrKmQxGKAAUeKBaCBl4ZMu0y84kb3A-cz3gVkr6xg-BoPfiRRoNjtFl2GNscwIqABqenyGVQLgyqCtgBiNJrb7WN3Qo0x9PrlBOWauQDFLURZs8aXlXWxmWf1HeTBqvyPGyd9cx9QBrBnBRvwOazssXvISJAAF94f26nvv4K_DLhPZFgxTq2FBNLJepHbxwYpKDREGe1NdoqHg-n2fRPgrtCa2CCnWsOhH9Q5SvgTGyQ8J-26fmxLY2mqjrR2Z5JvJTjOW3eXJKIDK5WNzdKoyUANZgD6_fMeM0NI-ebThcPrwe9UthEQv1fxeO4615EyHh3nzaR7SfiLOz0HVS6hgqhxYe9hASvhzCy9nUT470RhYAv8yk7B85x3QZQzXvRB1Jp1GVzVVwcK84v8zIlvLlblhxXji-mlJs6fhkb7eHbSVj_xRvPktqjlYH-cnYSootvrD1IpaNgeTe08yum_kddzFzjr4fcogjrj_g4mAy3O5YfyAUTFXzqPdj7dh_UAbjjM6tU155cZI6pQnLCWH5COR32Xf__=w1666-h937-no?authuser=0
    I can't see your screen shot, any chance you can re-post it?
  • horridpersonhorridperson Member Posts: 665 Arc User
    The KHG outfit sits in it's own outfit slot; Like casual and beachwear so you won't find it listed in the standard costume options menu. The set has additive unlocks as you gain more of the three piece set. If you have the full KHG set you should have full regalia, cape included.
    battlegroupad_zps8gon3ojt.jpg

I can't see your screen shot, any chance you can re-post it?
    6vgZwHLjbp0rLtnjrKVuc1FmgOJrhssA9F1YkVWDtBfct1wUMGm61tJBpNqPIgKSo4zCZLYwN_LBzdI3V9K5QHOU3UY5rmlLVudX-RO9Ml7h_ietEc9Nhu6Go7Akkls6UuIEBow-SXqMru5NLcRSSHw4MeA0hQ_TeSe-FyXM_0nY7La3UmC0pnZfrrKmQxGKAAUeKBaCBl4ZMu0y84kb3A-cz3gVkr6xg-BoPfiRRoNjtFl2GNscwIqABqenyGVQLgyqCtgBiNJrb7WN3Qo0x9PrlBOWauQDFLURZs8aXlXWxmWf1HeTBqvyPGyd9cx9QBrBnBRvwOazssXvISJAAF94f26nvv4K_DLhPZFgxTq2FBNLJepHbxwYpKDREGe1NdoqHg-n2fRPgrtCa2CCnWsOhH9Q5SvgTGyQ8J-26fmxLY2mqjrR2Z5JvJTjOW3eXJKIDK5WNzdKoyUANZgD6_fMeM0NI-ebThcPrwe9UthEQv1fxeO4615EyHh3nzaR7SfiLOz0HVS6hgqhxYe9hASvhzCy9nUT470RhYAv8yk7B85x3QZQzXvRB1Jp1GVzVVwcK84v8zIlvLlblhxXji-mlJs6fhkb7eHbSVj_xRvPktqjlYH-cnYSootvrD1IpaNgeTe08yum_kddzFzjr4fcogjrj_g4mAy3O5YfyAUTFXzqPdj7dh_UAbjjM6tU155cZI6pQnLCWH5COR32Xf__=w1666-h937-no?authuser=0

The KHG outfit sits in its own outfit slot; Like casual and beachwear so you won't find it listed in the standard costume options menu. The set has additive unlocks as you gain more of the three piece set. If you have the full KHG set you should have full regalia, cape included.
    That doesn't help me in the slightest unless you show me how to access it. Further, as stated above, I have all three parts of the set (see pic).

anQ9WE35pmjDkg4JHWS-pSQ1IJ3ltaoyj-4SUbUefJRDnVMGB9hPjxz_Lr01IOnefqSUFwnsjA8p4zaZsQrkOv3zt44IE5zDzA88GSrPitve9xW5sRKzMmvHqzomGgvNoERkzrSkeuFT6I3Xynp5lZk4ZFzmR5GumQJtq0_SBtlsu9FhDsjas-YiUEMESbgbIEBfoD0pofzhXdiBOLsMJfxSoyb_PLam1uJ9SvbXWyc0biIfDHo4yztl72tP2Ls0ieic1q76EyQwHtaidatsS2MBedwILJ6yiJseybDcmd9r7pa1P0ENq81aehZfvvrDCYppt83YyoAIdS1B3Xu9zeb26toVQ_vfu1wJ0EVnTiWQfKb2630Up1x1yKL0bFvcg_N5YW6FOiuqjQzitcknhGi7a7hLmgIJLlFvwzzbRgtq1ozLz9HUijwKAts_vFp53DQ2EA2_GqZJa1SrwiSED_gYtmDIb17eMTAwIRaRbKRK1F0ddieiJddiJlRp7vERIISdyaG2Km9H22kmOiVPErMDMLYxXzgDO3cBZWBfrYMYgyjl4Ia0GaALj61kuNAjFj1rURpuSkKW_3sRGDN6o2puSewnVVr2ma2bHENQ_i2FV_eMAIqa0ZoLtfYdB824E1MXmEzI8PCffOIQeVETZvKIQ1sOQWKPXO7l1RLOQsaQf0bD_xQK9LRQnvb6CJHXJxOaCJWRGgM-NxjpiocsPCEO=w1666-h937-no?authuser=0

[/quote]

The KHG outfit sits in its own outfit slot; Like casual and beachwear so you won't find it listed in the standard costume options menu. The set has additive unlocks as you gain more of the three piece set. If you have the full KHG set you should have full regalia, cape included.
    That doesn't help me in the slightest unless you show me how to access it. Further, as stated above, I have all three parts of the set (see pic).

Can anyone else see the picture? All I see is a black box with a minus sign in the middle.

His advice is correct, if you look at my screen shot, do you see up at the top right how I have 'Honor Guard' selected on that drop down? That's what he means. If you have it on your regular uniform, you can't access the KHG parts, you have to set your armor on Honor Guard on the drop down. Once you do that, you can then select the Honor Guard parts for each individual piece.

The Honor Guard set will only be available after you have done the costume unlock project.

Unfortunately, your screen shot is not visible to me, I am assuming you can see it because it's your own account, but other users cannot view the image you are posting.
  • horridpersonhorridperson Member Posts: 665 Arc User
    @seaofsorrows

I got nothing. I could see your image but I thought there was some complication with his file because I was on mobile. Nothing on desktop either.
    battlegroupad_zps8gon3ojt.jpg

• nixie50nixie50 Member Posts: 1,268 Arc User

Can anyone else see the picture? All I see is a black box with a minus sign in the middle.

His advice is correct, if you look at my screen shot, do you see up at the top right how I have 'Honor Guard' selected on that drop down? That's what he means. If you have it on your regular uniform, you can't access the KHG parts, you have to set your armor on Honor Guard on the drop down. Once you do that, you can then select the Honor Guard parts for each individual piece.

The Honor Guard set will only be available after you have done the costume unlock project.

Unfortunately, your screen shot is not visible to me, I am assuming you can see it because it's your own account, but other users cannot view the image you are posting.

i get that too. OP host the pic on a different site. I use IBB.co.
    u7acy6aymfw7.gif
    We Need BERETS in the tailor
  • vetteguy904vetteguy904 Member Posts: 3,857 Arc User
    edited September 2021
    OP open the tailor

Click Create
    honor1.png

Click Uniform
    KHG.png

Click uniform arrow to get the drop down
    KHG1.png
    Spock.jpg

Just a note, creating a new outfit is optional, you don’t have to do that.

Thanks all for the confirmation on the image not showing. :smile:
    Apologies for the delay; I've been AFK.
    I have Honor Guard selected in Uniform, but still nothing. Also, I long ago purchased the 23rd Century Klingon outfits but they are not available either. BTW, I can see all the screen caps by everyone just fine. I don't know what the problem is.
    Apologies for the delay; I've been AFK.
    I have Honor Guard selected in Uniform, but still nothing. Also, I long ago purchased the 23rd Century Klingon outfits but they are not available either. BTW, I can see all the screen caps by everyone just fine. I don't know what the problem is.

The rest of us can see all the screens except for yours. You are the only one that can see your screen shots, you’re hosting them on a site where you have to be logged in to see them.

Either way, I’m sorry to say but we have answered the question and can’t really provide much more information. No idea why it’s not working for you, but again, I would check your reputation projects and make sure you did the costume unlock.
    Could you tell me then: at the tailor, is the cape located under Uniform or Body? (I found the helmet under "head")
    Eureka! The cape is under "shoulder accessory 2" in Uniform, whereas the helmet for some reason has its own separate pulldown menu under head. I am now wearing the full HG uniform.
    edited September 2021
    Eureka! The cape is under "shoulder accessory 2" in Uniform, whereas the helmet for some reason has its own separate pulldown menu under head. I am now wearing the full HG uniform.

I am glad you got it sorted, but admittedly it's frustrating that I told you all that weeks ago and you apparently didn't read it.