test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

In the officer (skill, talents, etc.) main view. How do change order of Bridge Officers?

rerednawrerednaw Member Posts: 159 Arc User
In the main character screen where you can change equipment, from the top left is your character, then your ship, then shuttles, etc.
And then you have your BOFFs. I was wondering if you could sort them or change their order?

Short of deleting one and replacing with another (added at the bottom) I have no idea.

Thanks!
Tagged:

Comments

• seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    edited July 2021
    There is no way to just sort them, usually the 4 officers in your away team are listed first followed by the rest of your crew.

What you can do if you want them to be in order is you can number them, I do this on some of my characters so I know what 4 are my ground crew. I name them 1.Name1 2.Name2 3.Name3 etc and they will list in that order. Otherwise, I believe it's just alphabetical.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • rerednawrerednaw Member Posts: 159 Arc User
    There is no way to just sort them, usually the 4 officers in your away team are listed first followed by the rest of your crew.

What you can do if you want them to be in order is you can number them, I do this on some of my characters so I know what 4 are my ground crew. I name them 1.Name1 2.Name2 3.Name3 etc and they will list in that order. Otherwise, I believe it's just alphabetical.

Yes I ended up doing that to keep track. Thanks for the info!