test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Could someone maybe make a new feedback topic, Feature requests, dill sinks, game ideas?

There are a ton of things I'm sure other people would like added to the game.
There are a ton of things I would not mind seeing made available for dill, here is a short list.
1. Reusable Hypo.
2. Reusable batteries.
3. 7th active duty slots
4. Episode reward weapons, Trilithium, house martok weapons. I wouldnt mind seeing all the episode reward stuff unlock account wide after a playthru but I'm sure would be absurd amount of work to implement.
5. Maybe an extra ground and space trait slot like active rep has but standard traits. (could be a separate thing added to the side of the UI to make ezier to implement)
6. Maybe event 1 or more buyouts using dill instead of zen or lobi.(dont really care just an idea)

Comments

• trillbuffettrillbuffet Member Posts: 861 Arc User
    There are a ton of things I'm sure other people would like added to the game.
    There are a ton of things I would not mind seeing made available for dill, here is a short list.
    1. Reusable Hypo.
    2. Reusable batteries.
    3. 7th active duty slots
    4. Episode reward weapons, Trilithium, house martok weapons. I wouldnt mind seeing all the episode reward stuff unlock account wide after a playthru but I'm sure would be absurd amount of work to implement.
    5. Maybe an extra ground and space trait slot like active rep has but standard traits. (could be a separate thing added to the side of the UI to make ezier to implement)
    6. Maybe event 1 or more buyouts using dill instead of zen or lobi.(dont really care just an idea)

Mostly what this game needs now is to retire the development of TFO and Battle Zones as they currently exist. However some of the things going into a new direction they need to design around is content that is demand of having a single source of leadership which could be streamers in some cases or actual fleets. Start a basic new function where the vanilla content being played outside of the main story is rotating maps every so many hours forward or backward depending on how well the community as a whole played during the prior block of time. So that there is no reason to schedule your life around the game but to keep content fresh on where the game currently is at in the story.

Rewards are important to have that carrot on the stick but the thing that PWE and Cryptic need to remember is that the content they are selling is going to be devalued to the point it is now with the dilithium exchange and EC exchange economy if the quality of content is lacking and that there is very few people playing it. There are players that come out for the Summer and Winter events only because those are the only times players are brought together and interacting with each other. So the TFO's and Battlezone's used to do that but over time have lost their grip on keeping players entertained.

I'm just a person whose played this game for a decade and played only games for almost four decades. Depending on what qualifications needed to become a dev might be hit or miss for me but all I really care about is seeing the game get better and more people playing it and evolving to something where anyone can refer this game to other Star Trek fans to play.