test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

<| Omega Resonance Task Force |>

fl4m3#9765 fl4m3 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
edited June 2021 in Fleet Recruitment
Hello to whoever reads this,

Omega Resonance Task Force, or O.R.T.F. for short, is a somewhat new, growing fleet that thrives on the opinion that STO is meant to be a fun and enjoyable game. If you believe this, then you would be a great member of O.R.T.F.! I'll be truthfully honest... Yes, we are at level zero. But that doesn't mean it can't be improved by helping out with the many fleet projects and assignments to level up this loving, welcoming community. Best of all, it's free to join! Not only is it free, but you, yes you, get a whopping 500 thousand energy credits just for joining. I hope you decide to join, because we would love to have you as a part of our awesome community! :smiley:

If you want to join, simply reply to this discussion with your character(s) that you want to join the fleet with and I'll invite them as soon as I can!

Sincerely,
@legomastera25#5278

Comments

• pricey1996pricey1996 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Hi there;
    Although I am not looking for a fleet to join, would you guys be interesting in joining our Armada?
    We have 3 active fleets that will help you progress your own holdings and offer higher tier holdings for access to better gear if you need it.

Of course, this is assuming you are a FED/PC player as well ;)
    Please drop either myself @ One of One@pricey1996
    Or another leader @ Boba Fett@roguetrooperz)
    If you are interested. We look forward to hearing from you :)

Space Monkey Garage